lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging in SolrCloud
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 07:07:02 GMT
Yes this is expected. On startup old console logs and gc logs are
moved into the archived folder by default. This can be disabled by
setting SOLR_LOG_PRESTART_ROTATION=false as a environment variable
(search for its usage in bin/solr) but it will also disable all log
rotation.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.