lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject HttpSolrCall CollectionRequest collection name
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 12:50:42 GMT
Hi all,

Setup: Standalone Solr with a "demo" collection name

In HttpSolrCall.getAuthCtx - it is creating a CollectionRequest where
collectionRequest.collectionName == null when I call:

curl http://localhost:8983/solr/demo/get?id=xyz

Is there a reason why it doesn't try to extract the collection name from
the path in HttpSolrCall.getAuthCtx for this scenario? If I have a custom
authorization plugin, how can I see what the requested collection is in
this case?

Apologies in advance if I am missing something obvious here.

Thanks,

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh