lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From thiaga rajan <ecethiagu2...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>
Subject Joins using graph queries - solr 6.0
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 21:25:38 GMT
Hi - We are having a tree based structure in solr and we are using solr graph queries to perform
some search in our usecases. Example - {! graph from=xx to=yy} we got a new requirement like
we need to search last level nodes based on some parents in the tree and those last level
nodes needs to be used as a filter again to another query(different core/collection). So the
tree was part of one core where we need to find the last level based on the parent nodes and
these child nodes should be applied as a filter to another core. Rather than doing a two step
approach like fetching the last child first and apply to the second query. Can we do in a
single query by joining these two core/collection?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android