lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Warden, Jesse" <Jesse.War...@capitalone.com>
Subject Securing Solr with BasicAuth
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 20:08:38 GMT
We don’t want people modifying Solr on our website. We found this plugin: https://home.apache.org/~ctargett/RefGuidePOC/jekyll-full/basic-authentication-plugin.html#BasicAuthenticationPlugin-EnableBasicAuthentication

However, if someone goes to search on our website, they’re presented with an authentication
dialogue. We want our normal users to be able to perform searches, just none of the admin
actions.

How do we do this?

material from your computer.