lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Clean checkbox on DIH
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 13:14:10 GMT
On 5/2/2017 6:53 AM, Mahmoud Almokadem wrote:
> And for the dataimport I always use the old UI cause the new UI
> doesn't show the live update and sometimes doesn't show the
> configuration. I think there are many bugs on the new UI.

Do you know if these problems have been reported in the Jira issue
tracker?  The old UI is going to disappear in Solr 7.0 when it is
released.  If there are bugs in the new UI, we need to have them
reported so they can be fixed.

As I stated earlier, when it comes to DIH, the admin UI is more useful
for testing and research than actual usage.  The URLs for the admin UI
cannot be used in automation tools -- the API must be used directly.

Thanks,
Shawn