lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautovic <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: solr 6.3.0 monitoring
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 11:39:56 GMT
Hi Satya,

In order to have more complete picture of your production (host, JVM,
ZK, Solr metrics), I would suggest using one of monitoring solutions.
One such solution is Sematext's SPM: http://sematext.com/spm/.

It is much easier if you are up to SaaS setup, but we also provide on
premise installation.

HTH,
Emir