lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistent Counts in Cloud at Solr SQL Queries
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:18:50 GMT
SQL has two aggregation modes: facet and map_reduce. Facet uses the json
facet API directly so SOLR-7452 would apply if it hasn't been resolved yet.
map_reduce always gives accurate results regardless of the cardinality but
is slower. To increase performance using map_reduce you need to increase
the size of the cluster (workers, shards, replicas).

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/