lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>
Subject Re: Fieldtype json supported in SOLR 5.4.0 or 5.4.1
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 23:20:54 GMT
Abhijit
In Mongo you probably have one JSON record per document. You can post that JSON record to
Solr, and the JSON fields get indexed. The github project you mention does just that. If you
use the Solr managed schema then Solr will automatically define fields based on what it receives.
Otherwise you will need to carefully design a schema.xml.
Cheers -- Rick