lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommendation for production SOLR
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 21:37:28 GMT
6.4.2 has passed the vote to release, so it should be hitting the
mirrors in a few days at most.

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Walter Underwood <wunder@wunderwood.org> wrote:
> We are going to production this week using 6.3.0. We don’t have time to re-run all
the load benchmarks on 6.4.2.

> We’ll qualify 6.4.2 in a couple of weeks, then upgrade prod if it passes.
>
> wunder
> Walter Underwood
> wunder@wunderwood.org
>
>> On Mar 6, 2017, at 11:48 AM, Phil Scadden <P.Scadden@gns.cri.nz> wrote:
>>
>> Given the known issues with 6.4.1 and no release date for  6.4.2, is the best recommendation
for a production version of SOLR 6.3.0? Hoping to take to production in first week of April.
>> Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published
or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear
Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify
GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.