lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How on EARTH do I remove 's in schema file?
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 00:05:38 GMT
Your schema file didn't come through. Have you tried looking at the
admin UI/Analysis page for the three values? That often tells you what
is going on.

The other thing to do is attach &debug=query to the URL. That'll show
you how the query parsed, which is separate from the analysis bits.

Best,
Erick