lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Managed Schema multiValued Predict Problem
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:15:27 GMT
Hi,

I generate dummy documents to test Solr 6.4.2. I create a field like that
at my test code:

            int customCount = r.nextInt(500);
            document.addField("custom_count", customCount);

This field is indexed as:

              org.apache.solr.schema.TrieLongField

and

Multivalued.

I want to use FieldCache on multivalued field and don't want it to be
multivalued. When I check managed-schema I see that:

  <fieldType name="long" class="solr.TrieLongField"
positionIncrementGap="0" docValues="true" precisionStep="0"/>
  <fieldType name="longs" class="solr.TrieLongField"
positionIncrementGap="0" docValues="true" multiValued="true"
precisionStep="0"/>

So, it seems that it's predicted as longs instead of long.

What is the reason behind that?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI