lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Markus, Sascha" <sas...@uberresearch.com>
Subject Enhanced output of SearchComponent not visible in SolrCloud
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 15:33:48 GMT
Hi,
I created a serch component which enriches the response for a query.

So my json result looks like

{
  "responseHeader":{...},

  "response":{"numFound":116652,"start":0,"maxScore":1.0,"docs":...},

  "facet_counts":{...},

  "facets":{...},

  "expand.entities":{... }

}

I did this using
rb.rsp.add("expand.entities", my_enrichments);

This worked fine with a standalone solr. But in solr-cloud I see the output
with debugQuery in the result for one shard.
But not in the collected result.
Where is the place to colect this from the shards and add it to the result?
Any hints?

Cheers
 Sascha