lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joe Obernberger <joseph.obernber...@gmail.com>
Subject model building
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:47:54 GMT
I'm trying to build a model using tweets.  I've manually tagged 30
tweets as threatening, and 50 random tweets as non-threatening.  When I
build the mode with:

update(models2, batchSize="50",
              train(UNCLASS,
                       features(UNCLASS,
                                      q="ProfileID:PROFCLUST1",
                                      featureSet="threatFeatures3",
                                      field="ClusterText",
                                      outcome="out_i",
                                      positiveLabel=1,
                                      numTerms=250),
                       q="ProfileID:PROFCLUST1",
                       name="threatModel3",
                       field="ClusterText",
                       outcome="out_i",
                       maxIterations="100"))

It appears to work, but all the idfs_ds values are identical. The
terms_ss values look reasonable, but nearly all the weights_ds are 1.0.
For out_i it is either -1 for non-threatening tweets, and +1 for
threatening tweets.  I'm trying to follow along with Joel Bernstein's
excellent post here:
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/2017/01/deploying-ai-alerting-system-with-solrs.html

Tips?

Thank you!