lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From forest_soup <tanglin0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to retrieve the a term's position/offset in Solr
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:59:40 GMT
Thanks Eric.

Actually solr highlighting function does not meet my requirement. My
requirement is not showing the highlighted words in snippets, but show them
in the whole opening document. So I would like to get the term's
position/offset info from solr. I went through the highlight feature, but
found that exact info(position/offset) is not returned.
If you know that info within highlighting feature, could you please point it
out to me?

The most promising way seems to be /tvrh and tv.offsets/tv.positions
parameters. But I haven't tried it. Any comments on that one?

Thanks!