lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From donato <ddice...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: stemEnglishPossessive and contractions
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 21:54:10 GMT
Hi Herman,

I just noticed your post on possessives and I am having the same problem.
With Sr. Patrick's Day coming up, people are searching our site for
"patrick" and patrick's" yet they are yielding different results. If we
search for "patrick" and patricks" they yield the same results. I want all
three to yield the same results.

Here is my schema file  CLICK HERE <https://we.tl/dyWxmkLLU4>  . Am I
missing something? Do I have the order wrong? Are they in the wrong place?

Thank you in advance. I am not too familiar with this stuff as of yet...

Cheers.