lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautovic <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: Indexing of documents in more than one step (SOLRJ)
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:45:56 GMT
Which version of Solr do you use? Is it always the same field? Again,
without checking anything, see if it could be that field is not
multivalue and your value is.

In any case, this is inefficient way of indexing. If possible, stream
both sources ordered by ID and merge them in one input doc and send to
Solr.

Emir