lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replicas fail immediately in new collection
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:55:48 GMT
SOLR-9739 changed the writeStr method to accept a CharSequence from
String in 6.4 so my guess is that your classpath has a newer (6.4+)
solrj version but an older solr-core jar that cannot find this new
method.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 5:16 AM, Walter Underwood
<walter.r.underwood@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea why I would be getting this on a brand new, empty collection on the first update?

org.apache.solr.update.TransactionLog$LogCodec.writeStr(Ljava/lang/String;)V
>         at org.apache.solr.update.TransactionLog.writeCommit(TransactionLog.java:457)
>

> wunder
> Walter Underwood
> wunder@wunderwood.org

Regards,