lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr6.3.0 SolrJ API for Basic Authentication
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:39:53 GMT
Hello,

The QueryRequest was just an example, it will work with any request
that extends SolrRequest.

How are you indexing your documents?

I am going to assume you are doing something like this:

SolrClient client = ...
client.add(solrInputDocument);

Behind the scenes this will do something like the following:

UpdateRequest req = new UpdateRequest();
req.add(doc);
req.setCommitWithin(commitWithinMs);
req.process(client, collection);

So you can do that your self and first set the basic auth credentials
on the UpdateRequest which extends SolrRequest.

Thanks,

Bryan