lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dürr <alp.michael.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Boolean expression for spatial query
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 06:08:06 GMT
Hi all,

I index documents containing a spatial field (rpt) that holds a wkt
multipolygon. In order to retrieve all documents for which a certain point
is contained within a polygon I issue the following query:

q=*:*&fq={!field f=regionGeometry}Contains(POINT(<x> <y>))

This works pretty good.

My question is: Is there any syntax to issue this query for multiple points
(i.e. return all documents for which at least one of the points is within
the document's polygon)?

E.g. something like this:

q=*:*&fq={!field f=regionGeometry}ContainsOR(POINT(<x1> <y1>),POINT(<x2>

If not - what other efficient options do you xuggest to do such a query?

Best regards,
Michael