lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Select TOP 10 items from Solr Query
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 04:00:08 GMT
Hi,

Would like to check, is it possible to do a select of say TOP 10 items from
Solr query, and use the list of the items to do another query (Eg: JSON
Facet)?

Currently, I'm using a normal facet to retrieve the list of the TOP 10 item
from the normal faceting.
After which, I have to list out all the 10 items as a filter when I do the
JSON Facet like this
q=itemNo:(001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010)

It will help if I can combine both of this into a single query.

I'm using Solr 6.4.1

Regards,
Edwin