lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lasitha Wattaladeniya <watt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer update response doesn't reflect correct response status
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 05:51:01 GMT
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the reply.  But even if I add a single document,  the response
doesn't reflect the correct response status.  From the given solr console
ui,  it shows status 400 for the bad requests (when I try to index document
with no fields <doc></doc>). But when I do the same using solrj,  response
is 0 eventhough the console prints it as a bad request with status 400.

P.S: I'm using solrj 4.10.4

Regards,
Lasitha