lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Popovici <cristi.popov...@visionsr.com>
Subject Find groups where at least one item matches a query
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2017 09:49:35 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Solr and I need a bit of help.

I have a structure of documents indexed in Solr that are grouped together
by a property. I need to retrieve all groups where at least one entry in
the group matches a query.

Example:
I have two documents indexed and both share the *groupId *property that
defines the grouping field.

*{*
*        "groupId": "223",*
*        "modality": "Computed Tomography",*
*        "anatomy": "Subcutaneous fat",*
*        "pathology": "Metastasis",*
*}*

*{*
*        "groupId": "223",*
*        "modality": "Computed Tomography",*
*        "anatomy": "Subcutaneous fat",*
*        "pathology": "Normal",*
*}*

I need to retrieve both entries in the group when performing a query like:

*(pathology:Normal)*
Is this possible in solr?

Thanks!