lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Haddorp <hendrik.hadd...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: How long for autoAddReplica?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 08:25:19 GMT
Hi,

are you using HDFS? According to the documentation the feature should be
only available if you are using HDFS. For me it did however also fail on
that. See the thread "Solr on HDFS: AutoAddReplica does not add a
replica" from about two weeks ago.

regards,
Hendrik

On 02.02.2017 07:21, Walter Underwood wrote:
> I added a new node an shut down a node with a shard replica on it. It has been an hour
and I don’t see any activity toward making a new replica.