lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Deeksha Sharma <DSha...@flexerasoftware.com>
Subject Re: Viewing more than 10 results in Solr Admin
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:12:49 GMT
By default its 10 rows on Admin UI and indeed its gray. But did you tried writing a number
into the text field for:
Start,rows. See the screen shots attached.

On 2/28/17, 10:08 AM, "OTH" <omer.t.h.7@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    In the browser-based Solr Admin, in the 'Query' page, the "start" and
    "rows" input boxes have default values of 0 and 10 respectively, but these
    values are grayed out the input boxes are not allowing me to change their
    values.  Therefore, whenever I submit a query on this page, I am only ever
    able to see the first 10 rows.  How can I see more rows / results?

    Thanks