lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject Debug logging in Maven project
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:55:12 GMT
Hello,

I used to enable debug logging in my Maven project's unit tests by just setting log4j's global
level to DEBUG, very handy, especially in debugging some Solr Cloud start up issues. Since
a while, not sure to long, i don't seem to be able to get any logging at all. This project
depends on 6.3. Anyone here that can tell me how to get something so simple but so helpful
back to work?

Many thanks,
Markus

$ cat src/test/resources/log4j.properties
log4j.rootLogger=debug,info,stdout
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n