lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Moenieb Davids <Moenieb.Dav...@gpaa.gov.za>
Subject RE: Joining Across Collections
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 18:15:52 GMT
Hi Guys

Just a quick question on search and join:

I have a few cores which is based on a mainframe extract, 1 core per extracted file which
resembles a "DB Table"
The cores are all somehow linked via 1 to many fields, with a structure similar to a normal
ERD

Is it possible to return the result from a query that joins lets say 3 cores in the following
format:

        "core1_id":"XXX",
        "_childDocuments_":[
        {