lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Abhijit Pawar <apa...@ibizsoftinc.com>
Subject Re: HELP!!- Error on authentication for mongodb in data-source-config.xml
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 17:18:18 GMT
Hi Shawn,

One thing that popped in my mind is I saw your code wherein the password
for mysql is not included in  quotes or double quotes.

  password=REDACTED

Whereas mine were included.

password="*<<password>>*"

Do you think that could be a possible issue here?

Best Regards,
<http://www.ibizsoftinc.com/>
<http://www.ibizsoftinc.com/>
Abhijit Pawar