lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Will Martin <wmartin...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Solrj similarity setting
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2017 09:18:54 GMT
Farida:

Can you define a dsl? (domain specific model).

If you stand a RESTful api on the DSL, you can write a BM25F similarity, with conditionals
maybe controlled by a func query accessing field payloads?

:-)

On 1/21/2017 6:13 AM, Markus Jelsma wrote:

No, this is not possible. A similarity is an index time setting because it can have index
time properties. There is no way to control this query time.

-----Original message-----

From:Farida Sabry <faridasabry@gmail.com><mailto:faridasabry@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday 21st January 2017 9:58
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org<mailto:solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Solrj similarity setting

Is there a way to set the similarity in Solrj query search like we do for
lucene IndexSearcher e.g. searcher.setSimilarity(sim);
I need to define a custom similarity and at the same time get the fields
provided by SolrInputDocument in the returned results by
SolrDocumentList results =  QueryResponse response.getResults()

Any clues how to do that?