lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From akalfus <amit.kal...@intel.com>
Subject Solr 6.1 collection backup into HDFS
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 10:46:33 GMT
Hello,I'm trying to run a collection backup with the following command -
/solr/admin/collections?action=BACKUP&collection=collection_name&repository=hdfs&location=/tmp/backup/&name=nameafter
trying to run in in local mode and failing due to not having an NFS.(BTW - I
manually created the folder in the other nodes and it seemed to work - every
shard was created in its own node).So I added the repository property set to
'hdfs', and it seems like it is ignored. What am I missing?