lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From dhelm <danielh...@verizon.net>
Subject Solr 5.2+ using SSL and non-SSL ports
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 04:47:31 GMT
Previously I have configured Solr 4.x deployments with both SSL (https) and
non-SSL (http) via Jetty configurations.  I know the way to configure SSL in
Solr 5.2+ has changed.  I followed these instructions and was able to
successfully configure a standalone Solr instance for SSL on port 8984:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Enabling+SSL

But I am curious if there is a way to run Solr 5.2+ with both SSL (on port
8984 for example) and non-SSL (on standard point 8983).  I have not come
across instructions saying how this can be done.

Thanks