lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From kshitij tyagi <kshitij.shopcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Queries regarding solr cache
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 11:41:43 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kshitij tyagi <kshitij.shopclues@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 4:34 PM
Subject: Queries regarding solr cache
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Hi All,

I am using Solr and serving huge number of requests in my application.

I need to know how can I utilize caching in Solr.

As of now in  then clicking Core Selector → [core name] → Plugins / Stats.

I am seeing my hit ration as 0 for all the caches. What does this mean and
how this can be optimized.

My current solr configurations are:

<filterCache class="solr.FastLRUCache" size="5000" initialSize="5000"
autowarmCount="10"/>

<queryResultCache class="solr.LRUCache" size="1000" initialSize="1000"
autowarmCount="10"/>

Regards,
Kshitij