lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Empty Highlight Problem - Solr 6.3.0
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2016 01:09:47 GMT
Hi,

Did you try increasing hl.maxAnalyzedChars ?

Ahmet

On Friday, December 23, 2016 10:47 PM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm trying highlighter component at Solr 6.3. I have a problem when I index
PDF files. I know that given keyword exists at result document (it is
returned as result because of a hit at document as well), highlighting
field is empty at response.

I'm suspicious about it happens documents which has large content. How can
I solve this problem. I've tried Standard Highlighter and FastVector
Highlighter (termVectors, termPositions, and termOffsets are enabled for hl
fields) but result is same?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI