lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Iván Martínez Castro <imarti...@solostocks.com>
Subject Collection sincronization and AWS instace autoscale
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:16:17 GMT
Hi,

I have a SolrCloud 4.9.1 setup with 4 nodes, 50 collections /1 shard and 4
replicas per collection

Question one: What happens with collection data when I shutdown one node?
When I start this node again, ZK would update the collection data?

Question two: If I setup an auto scale load based instance on AWS, when a
new node is started, what is the best way to add collections replicas to
this new node? Running a script via opsworks? ZK conf?

Thanks

Iván