lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Preeti Bhat <preeti.b...@shoregrp.com>
Subject Solrcloud with rest api
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 13:11:45 GMT
Hi All,

We are trying to access the solrcloud using rest API in .net. But we are not sure how to access
the zookeeper setup here. Could someone please guide us

Thanks,
Preeti

Sent from my Windows Phone

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please
notify the sender and it-support@shoregrp.com immediately, and destroy this communication.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication
is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability