lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ganesh M <mgane...@live.in>
Subject Solr document missing or not getting indexed though we get 200 ok status from server
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 06:43:35 GMT
Hi,
we are keep sending documents to Solr from our app server. Single document per request, but
in parallel of 10 request hits solr cloud in a second.

We could see our post request ( update request ) hitting our solr 5.4 in localhost_access
logs, and it's response as 200 Ok response. And also we get HTTP 200 OK response to our app
servers as well for out HTTP request we fired to SOLR Cloud.

But few documents are not getting indexed. Out of 2000 documents we sent 10 documents are
getting missed. Thought there is not error, few documents are getting missed.

We use autoSoftcommit as 2 secs and autohardcommit as 30 secs.

Why is that 10 documents not getting indexed and also no error getting thrown back if server
is not able to index it ?

Regards,