lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Gandham, Satya" <sgand...@stubhub.com>
Subject help with field definition
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 21:27:08 GMT
HI,

          I need help with defining a field ‘singerName’ with the right tokenizers and
filters such that it gives me the below described behavior:

I have a few documents as given below:

Doc 1
      singerName: Justin Beiber
Doc 2:
      singerName: Justin Timberlake
…

Below is the list of quries and the corresponding matches:

Query 1: “My fav artist Justin Beiber is very impressive”
Docs Matched : Doc1

Query 2: “I have a Justin Timberlake poster on my wall”
Docs Matched: Doc2

Query 3: “The name Bieber Justin is unique”
Docs Matched: None

Query 4: “Timberlake is a lake of timber..?”
Docs Matched: None.

I have this described a bit more detailed here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39399321/solr-shingle-query-matching-keyword-tokenized-field

I’d appreciate any help in addressing this problem.

Thanks !!