lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Malcolm Allison [CASS]" <Malcolm.Alli...@cass.govt.nz>
Subject RE: Bad signature in 6.2.0?
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 21:53:06 GMT
[UNCLASSIFIED]

Bingo!

Downloaded the correct .asc and .md5 files for the tgz version and they now verify. I feel
a bit dumb.

Thanks a lot for the help,
Malcolm.
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:hossman_lucene@fucit.org]
Sent: Thursday, 8 September 2016 7:06 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Bad signature in 6.2.0?

:
: I imported the keys and attempted to verify...
:
: ~# gpg --import KEYS
: ~# gpg --verify solr-6.2.0.zip.asc solr-6.2.0.tgz
:
: But got the following error...

you're attempting to verify the signature of the ZIP file against the TAR GZIP file.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

--
                             CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email is confidential to the Treasury, intended only for the addressee(s),