lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Malcolm Allison [CASS]" <Malcolm.Alli...@cass.govt.nz>
Subject Bad signature in 6.2.0?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 05:02:29 GMT
Hi,

Today I downloaded Solr 6.2.0 from apache.org along with the keys and MD5

~# wget http://www-us.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/6.2.0/KEYS
~# wget http://www-us.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/6.2.0/solr-6.2.0.zip.asc
~# wget http://www-us.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/6.2.0/solr-6.2.0.tgz
~# wget http://www-us.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/6.2.0/solr-6.2.0.zip.md5

I imported the keys and attempted to verify...

~# gpg --import KEYS
~# gpg --verify solr-6.2.0.zip.asc solr-6.2.0.tgz

But got the following error...

gpg: Signature made Sat 20 Aug 2016 21:42:56 NZST using DSA key ID 6E68DA61 gpg: BAD signature
from "Michael McCandless (CODE SIGNING KEY)

I have downloaded again from another machine with the same result. Is there a problem with
the signing of this package? I am hesitant to install it on our servers in this state.

Regards,
Malcolm.

[UNCLASSIFIED]

--
                             CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email is confidential to the Treasury, intended only for the addressee(s),