lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Selvam <s.selvams...@gmail.com>
Subject Retaining a field value during DataImport
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:36:02 GMT
Hi All,

We use DataImportHandler to import data from Redshift. We want to overwrite
some 250M existing records (that has around 350 columns) while retaining
the field value of only one column in those 250M records. The reason is,
that one column is a multi-valued and requires a costly query to build that
values again.

I learned about Transformers, I am not sure if it is possible to get the
old document value during that process. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards,
Selvam