lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rajendra Gaikwad <rajendra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failed to load core
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 10:15:20 GMT
Hi KRIS,
I noticed three issue with your schema.xml as follows:
1. enablePositionIncrements is not a valid option, please remove it from
all StopFilter defination.
2. invalid multivalued="true" attribute to "text_general" fieldType, remove
it.
3. Two fields metatag.description and metatag.keywords are of fieldType
"text", which is missing in schema.xml

Removing invalid attributes and add missing field type,will work for you.

Thanks,
Rajendra Gaikwad

Thanks,
Rajendra Gaikwad