lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: Feedback on Match Query Parser (for fixing multiterm synonyms and other things)
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 07:57:28 GMT
This looks very useful!  It would be nice if you could also query multiple fields at the same
time, to give more edismax-like functionality.  In fact, you could probably extend this slightly
to almost entirely replace edismax, by allowing multiple fields and multiple analysis paths.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk