lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From KRIS MUSSHORN <mussho...@comcast.net>
Subject failed to load core
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 17:40:40 GMT

I am unable to start a core due to an error and can't seem to fix it.

i am using solr 5.4.1 in schema mode.

<schemaFactory class="ClassicIndexSchemaFactory"/> is enabled and managed schema is
commented out in solrconfig.xml
<!--
<schemaFactory class="ManagedIndexSchemaFactory">
<bool name="mutable">true</bool>
<str name="managedSchemaResourceName">managed-schema</str>
</schemaFactory>
-->

When starting the solr server I get error for something wrong with solr.StopFilterFactory
definition for text_general
Please see attached console log.
My schema.xml and solrconfig file are also attached.

I have tried enablePositionIncrements="true" , enablePositionIncrements="false' and removed
it entirely from the filters and analyzers of the text_general type definition with no change
in the error.

How can i fix this?

TIA

Kris