lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Khanzode <sandeep_khanz...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: StrField with Wildcard Search
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 12:54:41 GMT
Hi,
Okay.
So it seems that the wildcard searches will perform a (sort-of) dictionary search where they
will inspect every (full keyword) token at search time, and do a match instead of a match
on pre-created index-time tokens with TextField. However, the wildcard/fuzzy functionality
will still be provided no matter the approach... SRK

    On Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:05 PM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com.INVALID>