lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Blank/Null value search in term filter
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 16:02:59 GMT

Hi Kishore,

You can employ an impossible token value (say XX) for null values.
This can be done via default value update processor factory.
You index some placeholder token for null values.
fq={!terms f='queryField' separator='|'}A|XX would fetche docs with A or null values.
Ahmet

On Friday, September 2, 2016 2:03 PM, Kamal Kishore Aggarwal <kkroyal.192@gmail.com>