lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Blank/Null value search in term filter
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 12:07:26 GMT

Hi Kishore,

Usually, query clause below is used for the task:
(+*:* -queryField:[* TO *]) OR queryField:A

Ahmet

On Monday, September 5, 2016 2:33 PM, Kamal Kishore Aggarwal <kkroyal.192@gmail.com>
wrote:
Thanks Ahmet for your response and nice suggestion.

But, I was looking if there any way out without making any configuration
change.

Please suggest.