lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pranaya Behera <pranaya.beh...@igp.com>
Subject Inconsistent results with solr admin ui and solrj
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 10:10:49 GMT
Hi,
     I am running solr 6.1.0 with solrcloud. We have 3 instance of
zookeeper and 3 instance of solrcloud. All three of them are active and
up. One collection has 3 shards, each shard has 2 replicas.

Everytime query whether from solrj or admin ui, getting inconsistent
results. e.g.
1. numFound is always fluctuating.
2. facet count shows the count for a field, filter query on that field
gets 0 results.
3. luke requests work(not sure whether gives correct info of all the
dynamic field) on per shard not on collection when invoked from curl but
doesnt work when called from solrj.
4. admin ui shows expanded results, same query goes from solrj,
getExpandedResults() gives 0 docs.

What would be cause of all this ? Any pointer to look for an error
anything in the logs.