lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stan Lee <sleed...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr 6 Configuration - java.net.SocketTimeoutException
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 13:01:11 GMT
I currently doing a POC with SOLR 6 on my windows 7, with 16GB ram.
Successfully imported 16 million of documents from SQL Server, where one of
the SQL column is an XML.
Whenever I query on the XML datatype (In solr, it's a text field), I keep
getting SocketTimeoutException if the /select query goes behind the 1min
mark. Can someone shed some light as to where I can config solr to go
beyond the 1 min sockettimeout exception?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stan.