lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Johnson <jej2...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom handler/content stream loader
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 21:22:47 GMT
I have a need to build custom field types that store additional metadata at
the field level in a payload.  I was thinking that I could satisfy this by
building a custom UpdateRequest that captured this additional information
in XML, but I am not really sure how to get at this additional information
on the server side.  Would I need to implement a custom RequestHandler to
handle the update, could I add a custom ContentStreamLoader to parse the
XML, how do I customize the creation of the lucene document once I have the
XML?  Any help/direction would really be appreciated.

-Jamie