lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Anzorena <anzorena.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Consume sql response using solrj
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 14:05:22 GMT
Hey,

I'm trying to get the response of solr via QueryResponse using
QueryResponse queryResponse = client.query(solrParams); (where client is a
CloudSolrClient)

The error it thows is:

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException: Error
from server at http://tywin:8983/solr/testcollection1_shard1_replica1:
Expected mime type application/octet-stream but got text/plain.
{"result-set":{"docs":[
{"count(*)":5304,"d1":2},
{"count(*)":5160,"d1":1},
{"count(*)":5016,"d1":3},
{"count(*)":4893,"d1":4},
{"count(*)":4824,"d1":5},
{"EOF":true,"RESPONSE_TIME":11}]}}
at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.executeMethod(HttpSolrClient.java:558)

Then I tryed to implement a custom ResponseParser that override the
getContentType() and returns "text/plain", but it returns another error.

So... Is it a way to get the sql response via this method?

I make it works via Connection and ResultSets, but I need to use the other
way (if possible).

Thanks!