lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <gus.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Gradle Plugin
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:53:56 GMT
The other day, I finally got around to automating solr config deployment
with gradle, so now I can have this workflow:

   - Run a gradle task to get the current config from zookeeper,
   - See any changes not checked in (my ide happily lights these up if I
   had the files under source control)
   - Modify whatever I wanted to modify, (i.e. tweak solrconfg.xml)
   - Run a gradle task to distribute my edits back to the server.
   - Check in edited files without any further fuss if I like the result.

At this point it's dead simple, but already seems to be somewhat useful, so
I've released it here:

https://github.com/nsoft/solr-gradle

Comments and Suggestions welcome. Feature requests and bug reports also
welcome, especially alongside a pull request :).

-Gus

--
http://www.the111shift.com